The Pyrex and vintage dish obsession grows and as such, I should trade what I’ve picked up that I don’t like for what I DO like, no? YES!
For now, what I have to trade is but a wee list but I’d originally only been picking up things that I wanted. From now on, I’ll grab all (cheap) Pyrex and other dishes and post them here for those looking to trade. Also, I happen to work at our local Good Samaritan so if you’ve got anything vintage dish wise you’d like me to be on the lookout for don’t hesitate to let me know. Finding something for someone else is (almost) just as fun as finding something for myself :)…
:: FOR TRADE ::
- Woodland Mixing Bowl — 404 4 QT.
- Fire King 1 QT Candleglow Casserole
- 1 Corning Colonial Mist mug
- Glasbake 1.5 QT Green Meadow Casserole
:: THINGS I’D LIKE TO OWN ONE DAY ::
- Colonial Mist 444 4 QT Cinderella
- Forest Fancies 441-444 Cinderella
- Golden Honeysuckle Casseroles
- Gooseberry 441-444 Cinderella
- ANY Meadow dish
- ANY Snowflake dish
- Fire King Kimberly mugs (except the blue)